The work of Hospitality Ambassador includes performing full range of support of Company operations. The image and facility maintenance of the lounge is crucial to our business; maintaining a first-class atmosphere and image at all times makes a lasting impression on our guests.
Hospitality Ambassadors will be paid at a rate of $15.00 per hour. Team members in this position will be eligible for all Company benefit and incentive programs, including but not limited to: Cash tips, paid time off (PTO) accrual, a parking or transportation stipend, health, dental and vision insurance programs, a 401(k) retirement program, weekly and monthly perfect attendance bonuses and performance incentives.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation Range : Starts at $15hr
- Parking for qualifying associates and managers and discounted monthly MARTA cards for all employees.
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance options with a choice of physicians and prescription drug coverage for employees, their spouses, and their dependents
- Dental and Vision insurance options that offer a choice of service providers
- A 401(k) retirement supplement plan with qualifying employees receiving funds from NCM to match their individual contribution
- Employee life and accidental death insurance coverage in an amount equal to your annual salary with an option for you to add additional coverage of up to 4 times your base salary
- Spouse and Child life insurance options
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, and responsibilities in support of Company operations. The duties of a Hospitality Ambassador include but are not limited to:
- Greets guests as the enter and depart the lounge
- Ensures clubroom and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition. Sees that clubroom and facilities are cleaned and maintained to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with sanitation regulations.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, including picking up trash, washing dirty dishes.
- Restocking of buffet supplies, including chaffing dishes, crock pots, trays, coffee cups, glasses, etc. in all service areas and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners/shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Restrooms clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies, polishes metalwork, including fixtures and fittings.
- Floors swept, mopped/vacuumed, using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Clears tables as guests finish food and drinks, clean and disinfects tables in a timely manner as guests depart
- Clean kitchen areas disinfecting sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, equipment, and partitions.
- Empties trash wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Washes walls and woodwork, cleans windows, door panels, partitions and windowsills, etc.
- Cleans, portions, and cuts/peels various foods to prepare for serving.
- Serves guests in the buffet area ensures everything is properly labelled and recorded on HAACP log 2
- Prepares and serves variety of beverages, such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks as well as alcoholic drinks.
- Carries food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage. Keeps buffet stocked to assist the buffet attendant.
- Interacting with airline passengers via premier clubroom/bar environment in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Meets passenger needs through courteous customer service skills.
- Monitors number of alcoholic beverages served to passengers and alert management to potential problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the hospitality field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to cooperate with peers, customers, and supervisors of diverse nature who may hold divergent views.
- Must be able to stand during entire scheduled shift.
- Ability to handle the stress of a fast-paced work shift up to 10 hours.
- Ability to read and interpret basic documents and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group settings to passengers, customers and other team members of the Company.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule forms.
- Ability to bend, climb up/down, crouch, hear, kneel, reach, speak, stand, turn, twist, and walk.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds, 40 inches high without the aid of another person.
- Must be able to push/pull 120 pounds with the assistance of a wheeled cart.
- Ability to perform tasks safely and according to established procedures to prevent personal injury, injury to others and avoid damage to the environment, facilities, and equipment.
- Ability to follow all lawful safety and health regulations.
- Personal appearance and grooming that will present a favorable corporate and customer image.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to pass and obtain security background check and clearance to work in airport environment.
- Pass and maintain all necessary licenses and certifications as applicable by law.
- Maintain current city and state approved badges and permits, as applicable.
- Adhere to all local and state health department and other state agency regulations.